Becoming a Castway Member
Everyone who attends groups and workshops signs up to become a Castaway member and pays a nominal annual membership fee.
Members choose which workshops and groups they would like to attend and join groups for a term, year or production season. Everyone pays a weekly contribution per session, depending on means and support required.
Transport and one to one support are available for most groups at an additional cost. We aim to make Castaway opportunities accessible for everyone.
For more information and to discuss individual interests and needs call 01405 761423 or email email@example.com
Friends of Castaway
Mariners – Friends of Castaway
If you would like to become a Mariner, there is a subscription of £10 per year per person. For this you will receive:
- 3 Newsletters each year
- We will keep you in touch with all our events, performances and shows.
- Invitations to a pre-show reception.
If you would like to become a Mariner please download our form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward with subscription to: Castaway Music Theatre, Estcourt Street, Goole, DN14 5AS
Become a volunteer
Castaway has a variety of volunteering opportunities that help make our organisation more effective and vibrant. Volunteering offers a chance to be valued in our local community, to learn new skills, make new friends, have fun and can sometimes lead to paid employment. We welcome all people of all ages. For any young volunteers we can provide valuable opportunities and experiences particularly for those who are not currently in education employment and training.
Within Castaway there are many opportunities to volunteer including:
- Volunteering alongside people with a learning disability: even if you can offer just a little time on a regular basis, you can make a vital contribution to our work.
- Volunteering at a Castaway event: there are a variety of events and performances at various locations throughout the year. Roles can include Front of House, Stage Management, Costume, Props, Marketing, Driving etc…
- Getting involved with fundraising: have fun, meet new people and of course raise funds for Castaway. There are lots of great events that you can take part in or develop one yourself!
For more info or to discuss volunteering opportunities
call 01405 761423
If you would like to raise funds for Castaway please contact us we would be delighted to talk to you about it!
Castaway has a dedicated fundraising committee of Castaway volunteers who meet regularly to develop and plan fundraising events. All events are passed through our trustees for approval. Past fundraising events have included:
Sponsored events by individuals
Bag Packing (supported by Tesco and Morrisons)
If you would like to make an additional donation or know someone else who might please follow the links below donating online. There are 2 ways you donate to Castaway:
givingabit is a free service that enables you to create communities and support a charity or cause every time you shop online. Follow the link and create an account for Castaway Goole Ltd https://www.givingabit.com/
We are also always grateful for donations of prizes that can be used for tombola’s and raffles.